Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blessings Through Pain

Blessings through Pain
I am reminded daily of my blessings through the pain I continue to experience.  One of my favorite things to do is write .... And yet during the pain I experience daily I can't freely write like I could 2 weeks ago.   A herniated disc in my neck has prevented me from writing freely...pain is the culprit..I struggle now writing with my left hand using my index  finger feeling pain shooting down my right side but as much pain that I am in and the tears that I share with myself is nothing compared to so many in this world who have so little.   I am reminded of my blessings through this pain of how truly blessed and fortunate I am.  I may be inconvenienced, I may not understand this why now, and if I am to be honest I may even be pissed off and very frustrated because of the timing and length of my pain .... But with no doubt in my mind I am in the middle of yet another life lesson of coping, sharing, and dealing with life and it's ups and downs and being aware of the  blessings of all my ups I have been given...

 They say ...."God doesn't give you more then you can handle .... He will never leave you or forsake you... Ask and it will be given"...

I say all that and so much more..

Count your blessing in spite of the pain and know this too shall pass..

As we celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.... The birth of a baby, a baby considered to be the son of God, a God who is said to take away the sins of the world, a world that is temporary ... A gift of knowing where you can spend eternity ... All because of LOVE ... A love given through the birth of Gods son Jesus ...

As sons and daughters of God, we are love, we have God and his Love in us, through Gods Holy Sprit...
Give Love freely to your fellow wo/man , do not judge others, embrace your blessings through those who cross your path ... Do this not only during the Christmas  season but all year through ...

Imagine a world filled with Love?

Let it start with You ...

"And remember if you can't think of anything kind to say to someone in 2012 than just smile and say nothing" : )

In Love with Christmas, in Awe of all my blessings,  Wondering what this pain will teach me...
Merry Christmas!!





No comments:

Post a Comment