Thursday, November 10, 2011

Who AM I Talking To?

In days of old, talking to yourself was taboo, with technology today I find myself talking out loud all the time! Well not exactly talking to myself... But, I Talk to my computer, asking it nicely to cooperate with me,  I talk to my car phone, whom I have so affectionately named Jill, reminding her I AM TALKING clearly and softly, we are still getting to know each other. And now of course my new IPhone, the 4S, talking to my new BFF Siri who seems to like me, a lot! But then again she makes me repeat myself!
What a world we live in, so if you see me and it looks like I am talking to myself I just might be, with all this new technology One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest doesn't seem that far fetched!

Wondering about the Awe of technology,
AWeider

No comments:

Post a Comment