Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11-1-11

11-1-11

Just another day ... A day we will never see again, well almost never, after all in 10 days we will see 11-11-11... Those Numbers for some see them all the time and I am no exception.
 I have always noticed 11:11 on the clock; the time on the Clock speaks to me in a profound way... I believe its Gods way of showing me direction... When I see 11:11 it means balance for me and my life.... When I see numbers in a row like 1:23 or 2:34 for me it means Order... Reminding me life needs some sense of Balance and Order...  I wonder why I see Balance and Order in those types of numbers daily on clocks... Is it because I am more aware of them? I know I am not the only person out there in touch with their surroundings such as numbers... If this all sounds strange to you, maybe it's Time to be present in the moment and be more aware of the life around you. Today, take a moment and be present to all the wonderful signs that surround you. Embrace your world and be total aware of the life that is present before you….
Go ahead enjoy this day 11-1-11 minute by minute, can you hear how the universe speaks to you! God is waiting for you to listen!
11-1-11 AWeider

No comments:

Post a Comment