Monday, November 7, 2011

The Present Of The Present

The Present of the Present

There is Today, there is now, there is this moment in time, there is the Present...

Open your eyes to Today, open your mind to the now, open your heart to this moment in time,
open your Present....

Cherish Today, Be thankful for the now, Embrace this moment in Time....
Its a Present from God!

What would your thank you note read if you truly received the Present of the Present?


Dear Me,
Thank you for the gift of embracing my Now, its been a while since I have been present enough to unwrap this moment in time.  I am happy to be here right now. Thank you for reminding me to see the gift of the present. Something I will cherish forever, The gift of Now!

Loving the awe of wonder,
aWeideR

No comments:

Post a Comment