Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Want vs. I Am

I Want vs. I Am
As I continue to move forward on my life’s journey, I have come to realize how important prayer and affirmations are.  My thoughts today are focused on affirmations.  Prayer is a very personal experience, and therefore I will not attempt to preach to you.  Now affirmations on the other hand are something to be learned, encouraged and practiced daily.  As I was affirming my life’s wants, I realized I needed to speak my life’s “Haves” and Be thankful for all my blessings as well as speaking my life’s “I Am”… I realized I was saying I want this and I want that…. But I remembered a wonderful scripture that I Love “Call things that are not as though they were” speaking in the present, believing in what you want in your life, and changing the I Want to the I Am…. For me, my affirmations come in the form of “I Am”.  I have made an I Am list to read as often as daily. I would encourage you to see your life the way you expect it to be…. Believe, Affirm, Trust, and call into your life things that are not as though they were…. Whether you believe in my God, your God, or the Universe we are all one. Believe in yourself, your dreams, your desires, and your goals…Never give up… I Am a survivor, I Am Love, I Am Awe, I Am wonder…..I Am Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment