Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gods Giant Snow Globe

The Snow Globe

I lived in a snow globe one winter several years ago. The beauty of this past snowstorm reminded me of that particular winter.

It seemed like every time I looked out the window, and the snow was falling, it was as if God had shook up the earth sharing His love and I was in the comfort of His hands. As I witnessed that beautiful sight it was like living in the hands of Gods giant snow globe.

That year was another year of personal growth for me, a time of emotional
healing from personal pain. I was thankful for the beauty that surrounded me that winter as well as the beauty that surrounded me yesterday.

I experienced Gods giant snow globe once again...what a gift from above!

In awe of the beauty that surrounds me...

Have you lived in the comfort of Gods giant snow globe recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment